Some call it an inspection trolly, or an inspection buggy, or even a lineman limo. We call it a Fat Truck.
The Fat Truck is an industrial off-road utility vehicle designed for the transportation of your crew and materials in difficult terrain.
Uphill, over water, the Fat Truck is totally amphibious. Capable of climbing inclines up to 35-degrees and can travel 25 miles per hour.
This 8-person crew cab is joystick steered and can conquer almost any terrain. Stuck in mud? No problem. The operator can press a button on the joystick and the tires will deflate to offer maximum traction. If the unit is traveling in water, the operator can press another button and the tires will inflate to maximum.
Contact us, and we’ll be more than happy to provide you with more details on all of our rental options. We also have plenty of other truck and trailer rentals that can supplement your fleet. Fill out our quote request form to get started on your reservation today.
- ROPS certified
- Controlled noise level
- EPA compliant
- Designed as per OSHA, ASME, ANSI, ISO, SAE
- Maximum speed limiter
- Automatic brakes when the vehicle is not moving
- Visibility 360°
- Side mirrors
- Automatic tire inflation system
- Front and rear ladder with 3 points contact all the time
- Grab handles at all entry point
- 3 points safety belt at all seats
- Flat tire safety kit
- Stretcher fit
Ease of Operation
- Intuitive proportional joystick drive
- Intuitive dash display
- Automatic drive modes
- Automatic transmission
- Ability to drive from de left or the right side
- Biggest cab space in the market
- Ergonomic seating at all positions
- 4 sliding windows
- Heater defroster
- All terrains
- All seasons
- Ability to transport up to 8 persons
- Ultra low ground pressure
- Fuel autonomy
- Terrain mode
- CAT tier 4 final engine (no DPF)
- Danfoss transmission
- Maintenance free drivetrain