HP6500 Underground Puller | Boss Hog Rental
The HP6500 adds the additional speed and power required for the most difficult jobs.
It’s unique power train features a water cooled 4 cylinder tier 4 final diesel engine and provides “feather touch” electro-hydraulic proportional controls. Fine touch inching to all out brute force makes this the unit for all pulling jobs. Overhead pull speeds of 0 feet per minute to over 6 miles per hour and underground pulls from 0 to 40,000 lbs line pull.
One man operation set up definitely proves its job oriented efficiency.
- Electric Throttle Activation/Front & Rear
- Closed Loop Hydraulic System
- Two Speed Final Drive w/ Electric Activated Shift
- Load Lock Cylinder Provides Drive Roller Pressure To Reel
- 2 7/16” Chrome Plated Drive Shaft
- Max Line Pull: 40,000 lbs.
- Cylinders Engine Specs: Diesel Yanmar 4TNV98C-NYEM 4 Cylinder
- 69.3 Hp T4 Final Drive Power Unit
- Axle: 20,000 Lb. Stub Axles With Machined Attachment Plates
- Reel Shaft: 2 1/2” Heat Treated Reel Shaft With Centering Cones, Locking Collars, and Bearings
- Reel Capacity: 50” Up To 108” D | Max Width Of 56”
- Tachometer, Hour Meter, Temp/Volt Gauges
- Fully Hooded With Hinged Doors For Access To Engine
- Length: 193.92″
- Width: 98.34″
- Height: 85.66″
- Approximate weight: 8500 lbs