Max Reel Dia
Max Reel Width
HP6500 Underground Puller | Boss Hog Rental
The HP6500 adds the additional speed and power required for the most difficult jobs.
It’s unique power train features a water cooled 4 cylinder tier 4 final diesel engine and provides “feather touch” electro-hydraulic proportional controls. Fine touch inching to all out brute force makes this the unit for all pulling jobs. Overhead pull speeds of 0 feet per minute to over 6 miles per hour and underground pulls from 0 to 40,000 lbs line pull.
One man operation set up definitely proves its job oriented efficiency.
- Electric Throttle Activation/Front & Rear
- Closed Loop Hydraulic System
- Two Speed Final Drive w/ Electric Activated Shift
- Load Lock Cylinder Provides Drive Roller Pressure To Reel
- 2 7/16” Chrome Plated Drive Shaft
- Max Line Pull: 40,000 lbs.
- Cylinders Engine Specs: Diesel Yanmar 4TNV98C-NYEM 4 Cylinder
- 69.3 Hp T4 Final Drive Power Unit
- Axle: 20,000 Lb. Stub Axles With Machined Attachment Plates
- Reel Shaft: 2 1/2” Heat Treated Reel Shaft With Centering Cones, Locking Collars, and Bearings
- Reel Capacity: 50” Up To 108” D | Max Width Of 56”
- Tachometer, Hour Meter, Temp/Volt Gauges
- Fully Hooded With Hinged Doors For Access To Engine
- Length: 193.92″
- Width: 98.34″
- Height: 85.66″
- Approximate weight: 8500 lbs
OTHER UTILITY TRAILER RENTAL OPTIONS
The Swiss Army knife of utility trailers. Our PMT-160 Pole/Material/Reel trailers are versatile by project and created specifically with you in mind.
Distribution projects for electrical contractors are made easy with 4RT21BS/4RT21BT reel trailers.
WORK TRUCKS & UTILITY TRAILERS BUILT FOR YOUR PROJECTS
Save time and money with an F550 Hydrabed Reel Loader. These trucks are necessary fleet addition when you work in the utility industry.
Any industry, any time. Our flatbeds are the perfect hauling and towing solution when your job involves large loads that a standard pickup can’t handle.
Work hard with a crane truck. Having a 6,500lb crane, welder, generator and air compressor, a mechanics truck is sure to get your project done.
Need a larger reel trailer? Our RL4RT Four Reel Innerduct trailers are capable of transporting up to (4) 96″ reels or (3) 120″ reels.