Hydra 985 Line Puller | Hydra Hog Rental | Utility Trailers from PTR
The industry’s requirement for a high-speed overhead stringer with a brute strength underground puller is now answered with the Hydra 985 Hydrastatic Puller. The concept of the single reel, self maneuverable cable reel unit has been proven time and time again over the years. Now the Hydra 985 adds the additional speed and power required for the most difficult jobs. It’s unique power train features a water cooled 3 cylinder tier 4 final diesel engine and provides “feather touch” electro-hydraulic proportional controls. Fine touch inching to all out brute force makes this the unit for all pulling jobs.
Overhead pull speeds of 0 feet per minute to over 6 miles per hour and underground pulls from 0 to 24,000 lbs. line pull.
One man operation set up definitely proves its job oriented efficiency.
Hydra 985 Features
- Electric Throttle Activation/Front & Rear
- Closed Loop Hydraulic System
- Two Speed Final Drive W/ Electric Activated Shift
- Load Lock Cylinder Provides Drive Roller Pressure To Reel
- 2 7/16” Chrome Plated Drive Shaft Max Line Pull: 24,000 Lbs Mandrel Racks: Hydraulically Controlled W/ Load Lock
- Cylinders Engine Specs: Diesel Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM 3 Cylinder
- 36.8 Hp @ 3,000 Rpm With Block Heater
- Axle: 20,000 Lb. Stub Axles With Machined Attachment Plates
- Reel Shaft: 2 1/2” Heat Treated Reel Shaft With Centering Cones, Locking Collars And Bearings
- Reel Capacity: 50” Up To 108” D | Max Width Of 56”
- Tachometer, Hour Meter, Temp/Volt Gauges
- Full Flow Filtration With Relief And Condition Indicator
- Fully Hooded With Hinged Doors For Access To Engine